Tuesday 24 February 2015

My day out in sun and sand in Dubai

We were heading towards London; since we booked our flights with Emirates so we decided why not take the advantage of a stopover as Emirate offers a free stopover each way if you have booked through the same airline. We were planning to book a flight to Dubai for our vacation but due to some urgent work had to pull out. So this time when I had an opportunity to fly via Dubai, I thought to visit two places at the cost of one. I was more interested in taking a safari than anything else since I heard so much about it and I am sharing my experience of a Desert safari that was awesome and adrenaline pumping experience that I had in my life.

Cheap Holidays to Dubai

There are different companies in Dubai that take you on a Desert Safari. They have the option of picking and dropping you at the hotel on the dates that you have booked. They take you to the desert at the border where you can see a line of SUVs available with deflated tires and once you are ready than begin the tricks and the stunts that these drivers follow. One of those tricks literally passed me out, it is a real adventurous and blood pumping ride for 30 minutes and an experience that I would really recommend whoever is looking to book their flights from London to Dubai.

Than starts the evening BBQ with belly dancers, camel rides and unlimited drinks that is set up to end your desert adventure on a most subtle and enchanting manner. It is and will be an experience that I will love to go again through and surely will be booking my flights from London to Dubai in very near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment